IS THERE A COST TO CALL THE OFFICE JUST TO SEE IF YOU CAN HELP ME?
- No. There is no cost to make an initial call to the office.
- Call or email us anytime about your situation. We will determine whether we believe we can help you.
- If so, we can get you set up for a consultation, where you can come in and sit down with Mr. Daray to discuss your situation. If you are out of the area, we can arrange a telephone consultation.
IS THERE A COST FOR THE INITIAL CONSULTATION?
- We charge $295 for an initial one-hour consultation.
WHY IS THERE A FEE FOR AN INITIAL CONSULTATION WHEN SOME ATTORNEYS OFFER "FREE" CONSULTATIONS?
- Our initial consultations are with licensed attorney with two decades of experience in Ohio Family Law.
- We don’t use our consultations as an opportunity for a “Sales Pitch,” and the consultations generally last more than an hour.
- During that time, we discuss many aspects of Ohio Family Law, the unique facts of your case and your life, let you know what your legal options are, answer as many of your questions as possible, and try to help you pick the path that is right for you and your family.
CAN I GET REPRESENTATION BY DARAY LAW IF I LIVE OUT-OF-TOWN, OUT-OF-STATE, OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
- Yes! Over the years, we are proud to have successfully represented people all over the U. S. and further clients who resided in Asia, Europe, and Central America.
- If you are unable to get to the office for an initial consultation, we offer the opportunity to conduct the initial consultation via video conference or telephone, whichever you prefer. If you are interested in this option, please contact us and we will schedule the consultation and take down your credit card information.
DO YOU OFFER AFTER-HOURS OR WEEKEND CONSULTATIONS?
- We will do our best to meet your schedule, including early morning, evening, night, and weekend consultations. For non-standard hour consultations, payment is required at the time the appointment is scheduled.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HAVE DARAY LAW FIRM REPRESENT ME?
- It depends on several factors. The fees charged are based, primarily, upon the amount of time spent on the matter. Some of this is determined by the client, but much of it is based upon the actions of the opposing party, opposing attorney, and the Court.
- The hourly rates depend upon who is working on your matter. The rates vary from $145.00-325.00 per hour, depending upon who is working on your case either the attorney or paralegal.
IS MONEY REQUIRED UP-FRONT?
- An initial fee of $2,500.00 – $10,000.00 is required in most cases. Sometimes a smaller amount is needed, and sometimes a larger amount.
DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS?
- Yes! We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- All answers provided are meant to convey general information only. Our best efforts were made to give accurate information as of the time the answers were published. All answers are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply. Divorce Costs and Child Custody Costs vary greatly from case to case, depending in part on the actions of the other attorney, the other party, and the court.
- If you don’t find the answer to your question here, please call or email us with any questions.